Dear Hanbitco users,
This is a guide for handling of incorrect cryptocurrency deposit.
Information on recovery of incorrect deposits
Recovering an Incorrect cryptocurrency deposit costs a technically complex process and time.
This is a tricky task that can pose a high risk to security.
In addition, even with this time and effort, it might not be recovered.
Please make sure to reconfirm the coin and address correctly to avoid any problems with your precious assets.
● Relevant Coins: All cryptocurrency listed in Hanbitco
● Registration for incorrect deposit: Submit via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
● Registration period for deposit: 7 ~ 30 days (Depending on the processing method of each cryptocurrency)
● Incorrect deposit fee: 10% of the deposit quantity (However, the minimum limit of the value is 20,000 KRW and the maximum limit of the value is 50,000 KRW)
● Service starting date: From 2020.02.20(Thursday)
Please send us email to email@example.com with the informations and datas to check incorrect deposits and verify member’s identity.
[Inquiry application form - please copy and fill it out]
Request for recovery of incorrect deposits
- Member name: ex) Michael Jordan
- Member email: ex) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contactable phone number: ex) 010-1234-5678
- Request Reason: ex) Missing memo in address.
- Date of deposit:
- Coin type :
- Deposit address :
- TXID :
- ID card + memo photo with a note
- ID + photo of yourself holding a note
- A copy of the withdrawal history page from the withdrawal exchange (TXID should be clear)
* Note should include the account email address, cell phone number, corporate name, and request date.
Please click on the link below to learn more about the format of the authentication photo.
Go to the format page
[Prevention & Precautions for Incorrect Deposit]
① Please make sure that you have chosen the right crypto currency (Some have similar names)
BTC<->BCH, ETH<->ETC, etc.
② Each Crypto currency have their distinctive deposit address, and the address format is all different, so please check!The same type of crypto currency may also have different address format, depending on the personal wallet and exchange wallet.
Therefore, even if the address was previously sent, the address you are sending now might require a secondary address, such as tag value or a note.
Ex: XRP and EOS can have secondary addresses, such as tags and memos, in addition to addresses.
③ Please make sure that the address which you want to send the money to is the one that exists at this time!
For cryptocurrency addresses of the exchange, the address of cryptocurrency is sometimes initialized depending on the operation of the exchange. You may not be able to pay deposit when using the old address instead of the current new address, so the address should always be verified.
④ If you have copied and pasted the address, please check again to see if it is typed correctly!
Sometimes, only part of the address is copied and pasted and deposited incorrectly.
Address errors and typos are not recoverable.
⑤ Please make sure the network method of the deposit/withdrawal exchange(address) for swapped coins in case of mainnet transition ect.
Swap coin(before or after) uses different networks
Therefore, please make sure that you use the same network when you make a deposit or withdrawal.
Even if it is a same name coin, it cannot be recovered if you make a deposit to a different network address.
We will do our best to provide easier, more convenient, and safer service to our clients.
Best regards, Hanbitco.