• What is a Destination Tag?
‣ Unlike other coins, Ripple has a destination tag consisting of 9+ digits and unlike
other wallet addresses it is, unique to each hosted wallet.
‣ If you fill out the destination tag and proceed the sending, the transfer will be faster.
However, some exchange may not require destination tag.
• How to use a Destination Tag?
‣ When you withdraw Ripple from Hanbitco, the destination tag entry is required.
(If you do not fill out the destination tag, a withdrawal will not move to next level.)
However, if you do not have a Destination tag, check No tags box.
If you have trouble with deposit/withdrawal, please contact our customer support team, by the
following email address: email@example.com
- Hanbitco -