1. Use a unique and complex password for your Hanbitco account.
2. Use a different password from the phone provided account.
Some phone companies will allow you to set a password/PIN
on your account that must be provided before making changes online,
over the phone, or in person.
In the event of a hack or security breach, your calls can be forwarded to others.
3. Make sure to keep your Hanbitco OTP safe.
4. Set up the OTP for Gmail, Yahoo, and other email services
and never click on links from unknown sources.
‣ Check out the OTP set up for email: Gmail / Naver / Daum
5. Avoid installing unknown software on your phone or computer.
The unknown software may include malicious software created to
steal your information.
- Hanbitco -